EDP Engineers & Inspectors as Windstorm Consulting experts, offer complete Project Management support for:
– Review and evaluation of Architectural plans – Planning and creation of structural drawings from the conceptual drawings – Analysis and Modeling of structure for different load and tension members – Report generation
Design Drawings Review
– Quality check of drawings for standard and local building codes compliance – Drawings submission for City approval
– Project execution plan and contract bidding (RFQ) – RFQ’s shortlist and vendor selection on behalf of owner – Construction plan coordination with contractor – BOM list from contractor and discussion with owner
Feedback – Construction Phase
– Discuss and update project implementation status with stake holders – Examine safety preparations of contractor and before construction begins – Access to Daily Progress Report (DPR) during construction phase – Issues change orders if the scope of work evolves. – Issues payment certificates as the work progresses
– Initiating TWIA approved building Inspections for New Construction – Ensuring structural compliance for Windstorm Insurance of property – Advising building owner of Wind, Rain, Hail and other insurance benefits
– Submission of Construction completion report – Initiating Post Completion Inspection for existing buildings – Issue balance payment certificates
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.